The Lovely: The US Gov’t Shutdown… Seriously DC? Hollywood can’t make this up!
- Markets haven’t imploded after the US Gov’t Shutdown…yet
- The U.S. ISM Chicago PMI rose to 55.7, topping estimates for 53. Read here
- The ISM manufacturing index jumped to the highest level in 2.5 years, easily beating estimates. Read here
- Auto sales in the US remained healthy in Q3 which bodes well for the economy.
- Weekly jobless claims rose by 1k to a seasonally adjusted 308k which missed estimates for 314k. Read here